Did you know that whenever you shop at The Shoppes at Bradley Hall, you support nonprofits in Appanoose County?
That’s because Bradley Hall is supported by the Morgan E. Cline Foundation as part of its work to promote economic development and historic preservation in Appanoose County. Any profits are reinvested in local nonprofits through charitable grants.
In 2018, the Morgan E. Cline Foundation awarded a total of $90,000 in new grants to:
- 18-80 Club, a local senior center that is the homebase for a program for free meals for seniors.
- City of Exline for maintenance of its public areas, parks, and cemetery.
- Drake Public Library Foundation for computer and technology upgrades.
- Historic Preservation Corporation for maintenance and repair of the historic trolley.
- Appanoose County Coalition for the Arts for its work to preserve buildings on the historic Centerville square.
Learn more about how the Morgan E. Cline Foundation supports a thriving Appanoose County at MorganClineFoundation.org.